What is a security driver??
- A security driver is a well-trained professional that is directly responsible for the safety and security of an at-risk individual (or a group of individuals, such as the members of a high-net worth family or a c-level executive of a corporation).
- While conducting planned and unplanned movements by vehicle in a very wide range of conditions, situations, and circumstances
- Either while they are working independently with minimal supervision or functioning as a member of a team under direct supervision of another protection practitioner.
Executive protection Transport Security Drivers
Security Drivers Trained in:
- Defensive Driving Theory
- Protective/Evasive Driving Techniques (including armored vehicles)
- Surveillance Detection Tactics & Techniques
- Executive Protection Agent Training
- Best Practices for the Solo practitioner
- Protective Firearms& Defensive Tactics Training
- Basic First Aid, AED, and CPR Certification
- Protective Medical Training
- Stop The Bleed Training
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care Training
- Armed Security Guard Training (Licensed in the State of Georgia)